The Axcor Profile 400 enhances the medium-low power category with sophisticated professional functions. It has an extraordinarily compact body (65 cm / 25½ inches high) packed with all the most advanced lighting, mechanical and electronic features. These include a professional framing system, an animation wheel, a CMY + linear CTO system, and a high precision mechanical iris.
Its light source is a 300W white LED module designed specifically for this unit. The Axcor Profile 400 comes in a 16,000 lm, 6500 K, CRI=70 model, or alternatively a 12,000 lm, 5600 K CRI=90 model.
It is extremely quiet, and has three operating modes, which can be chosen according to needs: Silent, Standard and Auto.
- Source: 300W White LED Module
- Versions available:
- CRI: at least 70, CT 6500K (Axcor Profile 400)
- CRI: at least 90, CT 5600K (Axcor Profile 400 HC)
- Ø 120mm front lens
- 5°-43° linear Zoom
- CMY + Linear CTO
- One Color Wheel with 6 Colors
- One Rotating Gobo Wheel with 7 Gobos
- Rotating 4-facet prism
- Animation wheel
- Motorized framing system with 4 focal planes
- Framing system indexable over 90 degrees
- Mechanical Iris
- Variable Frost filter
- 16-bit Electronic Dimmer with 4 curves
- Electronic strobe @25 f/sec.
- Three different fan ventilation modes (STD - AUTO - SLN)
- Weight: about 27 Kg (59.5 lbs)